Week ends. Here comes Monday
Hello everyone, how have u been?
My weekend was filled with outings. On Friday, I went to KL with Shira. She wanted to get a birthday present for her friend. We went to Pavillion, Lot 10, Times Square by public transports. It was exhausting. We were out for 12 hours. 11 am to 11pm.
On Saturday, I just stayed in my room. We woke up around noon. Nothing much on Saturday.
On Sunday, I was planning to go to One Utama, but I missed the bus because I was busy replying Yan's text messages. Yan invited me to go to Bagan Lalang after Maghrib. I decided to join her. It was already 3.30pm at that time. Since I was already at Putrajaya Sentral and I missed U43 bus, I decided to go to Alamanda instead. Didn't find what I was looking for. Bought some groceries instead. After Maghrib, Yan picked me up and we off we went to Bagan Lalang. It turned out to be 4 cars tagging along. We celebrated Bear's birthday. We had seafood and Brownies for dinner. Kembung perut makan banyak sangat. The price for the seafood was quite cheap. Each of us only paid RM24 for the food- 2 ikan pari, 2 ikan siakap, sotong, telur dadar, kerang, air.
Esok nak puasa. Jom kita raikan bulan Rejab. Kalau Topshop, Cotton On, MNG buat sales, berduyun-duyun orang serbu. Sekarang ni Allah buat promosi di bulan Rejab, takkan kita taknak sambut promosi ini sebab kita tak nampak ganjarannya di depan mata? Renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal :)
0 hug(s) :
Post a Comment