Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sun-kissed Quickie

Went to my first dragon boat training today. It was fun. I got my leg cramped while paddling with my hands just now. That was weird. Haha. We also did some fitness exercises. This is such a good idea to get back in shape.


Lina is in Malaysia and she wants to hang out with me. We have so many things to share and I can't wait. Oh yea, she also said that she would accompany me to go shopping. Yahuuuu, finnally someone is free to go shopping with me. 

My junior wants to treat me with food as a birthday gift. We might go for food hunting this Sunday. What goes around comes around, right?

Arena wants to have Ikea meatballs this Friday and she asked me to go with her. I haven't confirmed yet, will have to check my schedule first.

On Saturday, Usrah is having ice breaking and I'm one of the facilitators :) It's a morning-to-night event. I'm all ready to mingle with the juniors :)

This Thursday, which is tomorrow, I'll be having my first test. I'm not ready yet.

Esok nak puasa. Tinggal 2 hari lagi kot. Menyesal tak catit berapa hari dah ganti. Roti John dah tersedia di atas meja. Sila jangan liat bangun sahur. Good night dear readers :)

1 hug(s) :

  1. Tilmeeza said...

    ma'a taufiq wannajah fil imtihan love :>