Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tiring Monday



Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Today was hectic. I had class from 1pm to 8pm straight, no gap at all. Thank god I survived 7 hours of class. Luckily the lecturers were interesting and funny, which kept me from falling asleep in class. Tee he he. Law for Engineers class was quite confusing. So many law terms that I didn't understand. But my lecturer is pretty cool. She related whatever she taught with national issues.

Right after class, I rushed back to my room because we had to place the Kiblat direction at every hostel room. When I reached my room, my roomate was there and she said " Me and abang Hazwan was about to go fetch you at your class. Then, we can go have dinner together". Awww terharunya, bisik hatiku. So, off we went for dinner.

After Isyak, me and my Usrah friends gathered at MMU Mosque and we cut out flyers and packed sweets in tiny packages. After some briefings, we divided ourselves into small groups and started going from room to room to place the Kiblat direction. Two of my friends also volunteered to help. Alhamdulillah, sejuk hati tengok ada junior-junior nak involve dalam event-event Usrah. Ya Allah, tetapkan hati-hati kami di jalanMu.

Oh just now during class, Ain mentioned that our birthdays are approaching, whether I have any plans for it. Of course I don't have any plans. She suggested that we go out makan-makan with our Cyberp group. That sounds cool. I got so excited and we started to list down who to invite. Tee he he. We might go to Seoul Garden or Murni Discovery. Tengok la macamane. Birthday sendiri, plan sendiri. So pathetic. Haha.

Tu je kot. I have class at 8 am tomorrow. Nite everyone.

0 hug(s) :