MPH Wedding
Yesterday, I went to a wedding held at the MMU Multi Purpose Hall (MPH). It was kinda weird. I mean, who would want to get married at that hall? The word that comes to my mind when I think of MPH is 'stress'. The only time I would go there is during exams. I could never imagine anyone would want to have their weddings there. Haha. Anyways, it turned out to be great. Better than what I expected.
It was Nurul Akmalliyana's brother wedding, Ikhmal Husin a.k.a Iki. The food was great. The place was nicely decorated. I didn't feel stressful being there. Haha. It was comfortable because the place is spacious and fully air-conditioned. Takde la berpeluh makan nasi.
What's interesting is that they had this session where the bride and groom threw sweets and coins from the stage, and little kids rushed to pick them. At that time, my friends and I were somewhere near the stage. Rasa nak kutip jugak tapi segan la. Kami budak besar-besar belaka. Haha. Lawak la jugak. Baling syiling 50 sen, kena kepala budak-budak boleh benjol jugak.
Paling tak boleh blah skali, bila nampak yang ni...
Lemah lutut okay nampak baby pakai headband. Rasa macam nak cubit, picit, gigit. Grrrr, geram. Babies with floral headband make me go crazy. Mind you, the picture above is taken from google image, not from the wedding. I don't have my camera with me. I lend it to my sis. Ejah, cepat la habis SPM. Kakak nak balik camera. Haha.
After that me, Kak anfal, Nasuha and Yana went to Mines for some shopping. I bought a key strap. Yang boleh gantung kat leher tu. Semalam je dah 3 kali hilang kunci bilik. Kunci hostel tu dah la kecik, senang nak misplace.
Sweet kan diorang ?
p/s: The groom is actually a singer of a nasyid group, Demascus. The bride is a MMU lecturer. Both of them met during the MMU Awards while they were studying in MMU.
p/s: Lepas ni sape pulak nak kawin kat Grand Hall ?



2 hug(s) :
faridah la plk..;)
hehehe. calon pun takde lg ni.
Post a Comment