Sunday, June 27, 2010

k-k-k-k kinda busy



My sleeping time is all jumbled up. Just now after I got back from playing badminton with my friends, I slept from Maghrib till 12 a.m. I didn't even pick up Shah's calls. I also received a text message from Afif regarding the club registration week. Life will be harder and busier after 25th June. Warning alert ! Today, I will have to decorate Usrah Institution booth and I still haven't decided what to buy or how to decorate. Sigh, I'm not that creative. On Monday I'll be having Electronics lab and I know if I don't prepare for it I'll be totally blur during the lab and probably won't get any marks. Sigh, I need to ace this subject. And on Thursday, I'll have my first assessment for Field Theory. I didn't even understand a thing the lecturer/tutor said because he's an Indian and his English sounds more like Tamil to me. Seriousssly, please change your accent. It's so confusing. Okay, time to work, work, work. Talk to you later :)

0 hug(s) :