Lab
Yesterday, I had my electronics lab. I didn't expect it to be so..... easy. Previously, I was never able to finish all the procedures in the lab sheet. But, yesterday my lab partner and I were able to get all the waves right. Kalau dulu time lab je, I would be one of those people who would walk around seeking help. But yesterday was the other way round. I even had time to take my own sweet time to go to the wash room. Not trying to brag though. But that was the first time I didn't feel noob in the lab. Haha. After we're done with the circuits and oscilloscope, Nazirah and I tried to answer the discussion questions. The lecturer came to me and said, "You only have 15 minutes left, just write what you understand. It's not possible to finish everything in time. Kalau you nak jawapan, kat belakang banyak jawapan." while pointing to the back where the rest of my classmates were busy copying each other's answer for the discussion parts. LOL. The lecturer even held the paper for us to copy the answer. He's the coolest lecturer I've ever seen in MMU so far. He's chinese, not racist, and very helpful.
Dear Sir, I couldn't find you in the staff directory. Thanks for helping me at the lab today. Maybe one day I'll treat you Teh Tarik and Roti Canai, okeh ? Haha.

0 hug(s) :
Post a Comment