Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Birthday BFF


This special lady turns 21 today. We officially became friends when were were classmates in Form 2. Three years before that I saw her during the inter-school netball competition. I recognized her because she wore a bandana over her head. We were desk mates during Form 2 and eventually became best friends. She's very nice. She always called me whenever I was absent to ask about me. Even till now, she's still one of my best friends. What's special about us is that we share the same birthday ! Every year, I would try to be the one who wishes her Happy Birthday first before she does. And I managed to do that for 3 years- 2005,2006,2007. Of course with some cheatings. hehehe. The time on my handphone is always set to be 5-10 minutes faster. So, whenever the time strikes 12 am on my handphone on the 25th June, I would call her straight away. Now that she knows my trick, she's always been the first one to call since 3 years ago. Including this year too. Sorry for not keeping in touch with you that often. But I do cherish and appreciate our friendship.


Happy Birthday, Shamirah !
May your special day be as special as you are.
Sweet 21.
May Allah bless you always.
Love you loads :)

3 hug(s) :

  1. Tilmeeza said...

    aww, comel. happy birthday to you too love ;)

  2. Frida said...

    Thanks dear. I miss you so muchhhhhh :(

  3. Tilmeeza said...

    tell me about it, i miss u moooore ;<