Thursday, June 10, 2010

I missed food at home


I missed having this as my daily breakfast. Guess how much does it costs back home? A bowl full of tau fu fa is only RM 1. It tastes good, fresh, and hot. Made by this chinese uncle who lives in my neigbourhood. He has been selling tau fu fa and air lengkok since I was born I think. He never raised the price. Whenever I'm at home, when the clock strikes 11.00 a.m. , I would be waiting in front of the house with my bowl for my tau fu fa. Rindu nak makan benda ni.

I'm fasting today. Puasa ganti ada lagi 5 hari nak kena ganti. My current addiction is Roti John. Malam ni nak pegi makan lagi Roti John kat Hb1.

Classes have started. So far everything is good. Most of my lecturers this time have great sense of humour. I hope everthing will turn out good. I am so grateful for my achievement. Alhamdulillah, I managed to increase my cgpa for the last semester. I hope it will keep on increasing after this. Aminn.

Lots of love,
Frida :)

2 hug(s) :

  1. Tilmeeza said...

    pleasee la faridd. sini lagi takde tauu

  2. Frida said...

    hehe. tapi sana ada floppy hat. kikiki