Celebrity Fitness

Today, I started going to the gym. I got 2 weeks free pass to Celebrity Fitness after joining Energizer Night Race recently. I joined as a committee. Maybe next year I'll join as participant. I went there with my cousin. We didn't do much because we were there quite late. Just the treadmill. The environment is pretty cool. Loud music- dengan lagu-lagu David Guetta buat saya rasa macam tengah clubbing atas treadmill.
The difference between working out in the gym and outdoor work out is I don't sweat that much in the gym. Perhaps it's because the gym is fully air-conditioned. Usually, if I go for a jog around campus, I'd sweat so much till my t-shirt is drenched. Another difference is that it's less tiring running on a treadmill compared to a normal outdoor jog. Just now I could go 3km without stopping. Tapi selalunya kalau jog dekat stadium running track, 2 round pun dah penat nak mampus.
While we were resting, a trainer came to say hi to us. He speaks a fluent Penangite malay accent. Tapi lepas tengok nama dia 'Pete' kat name tag, I started to get confuse with his race. He talked about how funny it is to see the old aunties at the Hip Hop class, belly dancing class, salsa class. He also mentioned about an old malay lady yang badan macam Dunlop datang work out. Seriously, you're not giving the right first impression. First time bercakap dah kutuk-kutuk makcik semua. You could be talking about me too, who knows right? Apart from that, I also noticed that he kept looking at my cousin while talking. Awww, could it be love at first sight? Saya doakan cousin saya cepat sampai jodoh, aminn.
My goal is to lose a few Kgs- 3 to 4 kg maybe. I started off with 50 kg. Let's see how much I'll weight in another 2 weeks :)
0 hug(s) :
Post a Comment