Tuesday, May 25, 2010

R.I.N.D.U.


I miss having dinner with them,
I miss doing math homework with them at the lobby,
where we ended up talking...
I miss our weekly movie sessions at the cinema,
I miss walking from OU to Centrepoint with them after our movie sessions,
I miss having lunch at the college cafeteria with them,
I miss chilling out at Banana Leaf
and playing cards with them,
I miss going to the McD because we don't feel like sleeping at night,
I miss taking pictures with them,
I miss planning and throwing surprise birthday party with them,
I miss being a part of the birthday party with them,
I miss staying up doing assignments in my room with them,
I miss having our meatball sessions once in a while with them,
I miss going for window shopping with them,
I miss sleepovers with them,
I miss our random visit to the playground,
I miss cooking in the hostel room with them,
I miss their hugs when I'm down,
I miss our journey to class everyday,
I miss our endless gal talk sessions,
I miss going to Greenway for groceries shopping,
I miss walking to As-Syakirin with them,
I miss our jalan-jalan raya with them,
I miss taking pictures while jumping with them,
I miss uploading and commenting on our pictures on facebook...

I MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM.

 

 How are you guys doing in Australia ?

p/s: I missed Arif Fadhlan and Ammar Anuar too.

3 hug(s) :

  1. Tilmeeza said...

    im sure they miss you too. do i have to? heeee ;DD


    p/s: datangla oz (^^)V

  2. Frida said...

    hehehe. You're the one I missed the most !

    Duit takde lg. Lagipun cuti kita pun tak sama. Imagine if I go there now, u guys would be on the verge of having final exams. Mcmane nak jalan2. hehe.

  3. Tilmeeza said...

    hahaha memang pun, tape kite study same ee. hehe rindu ohh. take care ok?