Movie Review - Prince of Persia : The sands of time
Today I went to watch Prince of Persia. The movie is about an odinary boy who was adopted by the King of Persia, who eventually became Prince of Persia. Together with Princess of Alamut, they fought to safeguard an ancient dagger that has the ability to reverse time.
Personally, the movie is great. It has a lil bit of everything- romance, action, humour. The storyline is really good as the ending did not happen according to my prediction. Something different than any other movies. The action scene is awesome too, although some were too good to be true. But hey, heroes always win in the movie right? Hehe. Another thing that was not quite right is that the Persians speak English, even among themselves. Isn't that funny?
The casts in this movie are gorgeous. Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) and his brother, Garsiv (Toby Kebbel) are super hot. Princess Tamina of Alamut (Gemma Arterton) is pretty too.
Suprisingly, this movie does not has much mushy-mushy stuff like kissing and making out scenes but it still manages to fascinate viewers with its story.
The lines that I remember the most is said by Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) at the end of the movie that sounds something like this:
"I may not know or understand you entirely, but I'll be looking forward for that day".
So sweet right? If a man is to say that to me, I'll marry him. Kikikiki. Happy watching, peeps :)


1 hug(s) :
sweeeet, awwww :">
Post a Comment