Saturday, May 22, 2010

A guy and a girl can never be best friends?

Just now I received a call from my bff. Mind you, my bff in MMU in a guy. At first he talked about his business and offered me to be his PA and he'll pay me weekly. We've discussed and decided that my salary should go to Tabung Haji so I don't spend it unnecessarily. He even mentioned that I won't get my pay for the first 2 months because he's getting me a BB- so that it's easier for me to check emails wherever I am. Well personally, I don't expect much. Just wait and see if this is going to happen.

Next, I told him about my nightmare I had 2 days ago. I dreamt my cousins died in a car accident. I don't remember what happened but somehow my crush was also in my dream and he died too. After I woke up, I can't stop thinking of the dream. What if it's a sign? Will my crush ever know about how I feel for him? I told my bff about this dream and he thinks I care too much about my crush, that I love him so much. He also said that he thinks my crush might has someone else that he likes, which is why he doesn't seem to have much interests in me. All of a sudden, he said " We might never know if there's anything between us. I never talked about how I feel for you and we'll never know if we have a future together". I was shocked after hearing that. I simpy said " Let's just leave it to destiny".

After all, maybe Picka was right about a guy and a girl can never be best friends without developing feelings to one another. To be honest, I never liked him more than just friends or best friends. I just hope we will remain bff and nothing more than that.

0 hug(s) :