Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mystery of a mysterious guy


Earlier this year, I was sitting at the MMU hostel cafeteria, HB3. Suddenly, I saw a guy walking towards my direction. He looked very very very familiar to me. I was speechless.  

What is he doing here? How could he possibly be here in MMU? I said to myself.

As he was approaching, I was relieved to see that he's not who I thought he was. Thank god. Since then, I always bumped into him in campus, especially around the hostel area. Every single day. I tried asking some of my friends if they know him, but nobody knows.

There was one time, when I was at the library with a friend. And suddenly this mysterious guy just walked by. He waved at my friend. So, I asked my friend if he knows this guy. He said yes. I asked him what is the guy's name?

"Abbas. Kenapa u minat ke? Muka macam kartun ujang je," said my friend. "Oh tak la, muka dia macam muka kawan I. " Jawabku.

After that, I learnt few things about him and even found his Facebook page.

Today, when I was watching my lil cousin playing game on Facebook, I noticed Ahmad also added my lil cousin here. So, I took the chance to stalk him since I've blocked him from my Facebook. To my surprise, Ahmad also knows this guy and they always write on each other's wall. What a small world , I thought to myself.

You must be wondering how does this mysterious guy look like. Here, a picture of him taken from his Facebook.


P/s: Don't tell him I stalked him :)

4 hug(s) :

  1. Unknown said...

    YA ALLAH! sekali imbas mmg muka ahmad! hehe. lama gila kan nak get over him, hee.

  2. Frida said...

    memang sama kan? hehe. Dah get over him but whenever I trace him back, mcm his fb ke, blog ke, nanti ingat balik. sigh

  3. Tilmeeza said...

    ya allah sama gila kot, at first i tot it was ahmad's photo tau. haihh
    sabar jela farid :S

  4. Frida said...

    :) Yup, kena banyak bersabar. Tapi everytime nampak dia I feel like laughing, sebab teringat my friend ckp muka dia mcm muka ujang :-p