Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wish I could disappear

3 hug(s) :

  1. Tilmeeza said...

    erm erm erm, i may not be the best person to be saying this, but be strong ok?

    i've always make myself to believe that Allah has His reasons to put us in sort situations.

    in fact, He wont burden you with something He knows you cant deal with [2:286], for He knows what's best for you [2:216] :)

    p/s: cantikkan ayat2 cinta Allah kepada kita? semua dah tersusun cantik, all ready just waiting for us to read tru what He wants to say to us.
    everytime i feel down and helpless and need to be loved and need someone to hear my whinings and sort, i'd push myself to read His messages rather than his. and Subhanallah there's always words of Him comforting me.

    And ade one time ni, i cant seem to get a grip of myself. then i read tru the quran and i found this; remember Me, and I'll remember you [2:152]. only He knows how i felt at that time. ^^

    p/s kedua: sory terpanjang pulak, again, be strong ok love? muah muah <3

  2. Frida said...

    I love this : remember Me, and I'll remember you [2:152]

    Subhanallah. Allah's love is beyond infinity, too much that we, humans can never imagine.

    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for your encouragements, picka. muacks.

  3. Tilmeeza said...

    no problemo babe, all for my own reminder as well :)