First shout out !
Hey hey hey,
This is my very first post on my first blog. I had never thought of having a blog all these while. Oh maybe I did during my Ausmat years where I did plan on having a blog once I'm abroad. Unfortunately I didn't make it to OZ. Doesn't matter, live goes on.
Finally I decided to have my own personal blog because I think I needed a place where I can express my feelings or thought without affecting the people that I know. Obviously, I can't do this on twitter. So, hello blogspot !
This is private blog. I consider this as my online diary. Things that will be posted here are gonna be personal. So, if you happen to be able to read everything here, that means you're really special and I trust you :)
Lots of love,
Frida
0 hug(s) :
Post a Comment