Bitching around is healthy
Last Monday, after I got back from Penang, I went out for an outing with Lina and her best friend, Eliza. I woke up late on that day. We were supposed to meet up at 10am. But I got out of bed at 9.15am. Haha. The journey from Cyberjaya to Pavillion takes more than an hour (using public transport of course).
I reached Pavillion at about 11.20am. Lepas muah2 and hugs dengan the two girls, Lina ajak pegi karoke. Tak tahan dah nak karoke katanya. So, we went to Red Box to check the rate. Thank god, the rate at that time was just RM 23 per head with buffet lunch. Rasa macam VIP jap. Microphone pun ada tiga. Melalak la kami tiga-tiga. It felt so good, like so relieved. The food was not so good. Only the desserts were tasty.
After that, we went for window shopping around Pavillion. Kat Malaysia ni nama je sales, tapi tak murah mana pun. When we were done, we walked to KLCC and hang out at the park. Took some pictures and exchanged some stories. I missed that. I always had those gal talks with my favourite girls, Picka and Aida. But now that they're so far away, we don't do that anymore.
Before we went back home, Lina treated us with 1901 hotdogs. To make sure we get our food in a short while, Lina pun dengan confidentnya cakap "Cepat sikit eh, kami puasa hari ni.". Teet. Padahal tak puasa pun. Haha. We planned to have our food there. So, lepas dapat makanan, jam baru pukul 7.15pm. Dah masuk Maghrib ke? Haha. Sebab dah malas nak tunggu dan berpura-pura, kami pun makan je la. Dah la meja depan counter. Segan aku. Tiba-tiba abang 1901 tu pun sindir kitorang, "Dah masuk Maghrib ke? Dah azan?". LOLS. Malunya. Oh btw, Lina bought me a pair keychain from OZ. I keep a part of it and she keeps another half. Thank you so much Lina for the time and money spent on me. XOXO
I wish I could have them here with me. Friends who can make me happy, friends who are willing to do silly things with me. Friends to talk to when I'm down. I'll be waiting for you guys :) Miss you much.


1 hug(s) :
i miss the too :S
Post a Comment