Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Recovering through an Act of Kindness

Hello anybody home ?? Or is this blog haunted?

I haven't updated anything for years. That's because I've lost the interest in blogging and decided to stick to tumblr. Now that I have a reason to start blogging again I'll try to post daily (cewah macam ade orang baca blog ni. Haha)

Anyways, I was involved in a road accident on the 28th August 2013 and I had my right hand wrist broken and my nose cracked. Now after about 2 months, I'm off the cast but I am still recovering with physiotherapy. I am not able use my right yet to do any jobs yet. And that include writing. I'm super worried because this would be my final trimester and I may not be able to get fully recovered within 4 months. Being a right handed, this is a major problem.

Yesterday, a good friend of mine let me bring home some health products that may help to speed up my recovery process. And in return, I promise to give my testimonial on the products. So I'll be updating this blog regularly with my progress.

Other than the injuries due to accident, I hope with Allah's permission, it would help to cure my other illness which I won't tell unless it gets cured in the future

I'm just so thankful for the empathy that was offered by my friend and I wish he would reach his first million in the near future.

Later!

0 hug(s) :