Confidence is sexy
It is good being ambitious, having big dreams. But you can't do everything at one time. Otherwise, everything will start to fall apart.
I think I was losing myself for so long. So long that I can' remember how does it feels like being me. I don't know who I am anymore.
I've been searching for so long. Searching for things that I don't even know that it's missing. And finally I came to realize that, all these while, what I'm searching for lies within me.
In order to find for the things that I want in my life, I need to find myself, my soul.
So my first baby step is
TO BE COMFORTABLE BEING MYSELF. TO GET BACK MY SELF CONFIDENCE. TO ACCEPT WHO I AM.
I hope I'll find what I'm searching for.

1 hug(s) :
Alhamdulillah. live ur lif3 dear! for urself.. not for others. do good things okay :) +ve!
Post a Comment