Monday, February 21, 2011

Every little things count :)



It's been a while since I last updated my blog. Blame it on Tumblr. So, for the past few months, I've been working part time at Bagz Bar, Alamanda. It's a boutique that offers a selection of Elle, Suzy Smith, Guy Laroche, Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez handbags. Oh perfume pun ada jugak. So I get the chance to use the testers for free when I'm at work. Hahaha.

I've mentioned before that I'm happiest when it's summer. That's when my favourite friends are all around. Been catching up with some of my buddies. But I'm really disappointed with myself that I didn't get to meet up with Picka. Sorry dear, I've been too busy with work that I neglected you. I promise when I have enough money, I'll go visit you in Adelaide kay.

This time around, I'm just gonna list those little things that had happened in the last few weeks. They mean a lot to me. I really appreciate it. Thanks for being in my life. Here goes the list (it's not according to order. I just typed whatever cross my mind):

- Lina is in Malaysia for summer and she never missed the chance to catch up with me. Karaoke, Tutti Frutti session, movies. Before she got her driving licence, she said to me that when she passed her driving test, she's willing to send me back to Cyberjaya so that I don't have to take the bus. Thanks dear. You're such an amazing friend. I heart you :)

- My sister asked me for my bank account number and I asked why. She said she just got her first salary and she wanted to give me some of it. I was so touched. I didn't want her money. She also shared her first salary with my mom, dad, grandma, maksu, paksu and our neighbour saying that you only get your first salary once in a lifetime, so she wants to share it with the people she loves. Thanks for having such a big heart. You inspire me in so many ways.

- Aida also got back from Sydney and she came over to Alamanda to see me. Thanks for coming all the way from Shah Alam to see me. We also had two games of bowling with a few friends. Thanks for always making my day. I love you to bits.

- My colleague for a week, Akidah is like a sister to me. On her last day of work, she came to work without eating beforehand because she was afraid she got too full that she could not has her last meal with me. You made me go awww silently in my heart. It's a pleasure to meet you.

- Another ex-colleague, Azima came over to get her salary of the previous month. She just came back from holidays in Langkawi and Pangkor when she came over. She brought along a piece of Toblerone chocolate for me. I didn't expect that cause we only worked together for few weeks. Thanks. That means a lot to me too.

- A customer named Kak Roslinda paid her regular visit to the store I'm working. We chit-chated while I was serving her. After she paid for her handbag, she slipped RM 20 in my hand saying that it's zakat untuk orang masih belajar. Thanks. It's a pleasure to meet a stranger that manage to inspire you in a short while.

- My friend, Radzi had some work to do in Cyberjaya and he still spared some time to grab lunch with me and another friend. Thanks for the time although I know you have a very busy schedule.

- A random friend who text me asking how was my day. That's a huge relief after a long, tiring day. Thanks :)

- Surprised visits from friends at my work place. Some just came to say hello. Some just wanted to have lunch together. That means a lot to me too. Thanks for stopping by.

- Last but not least, thank you Allah for blessing me with amazing family and friends. I will always be grateful :)

1 hug(s) :

  1. Gapura Ilham said...

    T_T..xoxoxo..memang ejah ikhlas nak bg kat kak..
    n plus.. ur the only sis i have,, the best sis ppl could b in the whole wide world.. proud n grateful 2 have u as my dearst sis..
    jazakallah khair..
    uhibbuki..