Tears are a blessing
Have you ever been in the situation, where you are so depressed, so frustrated and so down. You feel so terrible inside and yet you can't shed some tears? This is the situation that I'm facing at the moment. I hate this manly side of me. I haven't cried for so long now. Have I turned into a heartless person? Atau hati ini dah keras sampai dah takde perasaan dah?
I remember once when I was still studying in primary school, I was scolded by my uncle for something I did not do. Because I did not want to be rude, I just kept quiet although everything he said was not true at all. God knows how I held myself from crying. I never wanted to look so weak. Kene marah sikit pun takkan dah nangis. That night, I cried to sleep. And I promised myself not to cry when scolded or when pressured by anyone ever again. I've always wanted to be strong. There were once in my life, I had depression. I cried so much during that period. After I recovered from depression, I've been stronger. In fact, I did not cry for almost a year. It scared me to death thinking that I have spoiled my nerves or something.
And now I think I'm in that phase again. So depressed and yet I can't cry. This is so heart-breaking. Only then I realized what a blessing tears are. It is such a great blessing but most of us aren't aware of it. Appreciate what you've got while you still have 'em. Don't ever be like me. I only realize this when I lost it. Ya Allah, lembutkan hatiku supaya aku sentiasa menangis keranaMu.
Btw, salam Nuzul Quran buat semua umat islam.
2 hug(s) :
true, tears are indeed blessings. not many could shed tears tho they really wanted to, especially when it's for Allah. banyakkan zikrullah sayang, do try. i know it's hard, i think im currently facing the same prob too :S
let's strive hard to get His blessings iA. tc love!
**as today's Badar too, iA Allah will grant us victory. who knows, kan? ;)
insyaAllah, sayang. Trying my best to get his blessings too. I miss you so much picka. Take care too, sweetheart :)
Post a Comment